This is a fantastic photo, as it brings back so many memories. It is about 10 years old and was taken with a group of girls I used to work with, we were also great friends.
I chose this one as the older lady pictured is celebrating her 50th wedding anniversary next weekend and we will all be there again. In the space of those years, some of us have married and had children, we don’t see each other very often but when we do it as though time has never passed and we only saw each other yesterday.
It was originally in colour but I like the softness of the black and white, some how it makes the image seem timeless. I found the image in a card that I was given when I left the company and I love the positive energy just beaming out of the photo.
Friendship is not to be underrated, the connection we have is just fantastic and I think in any photo our smiles are this big!
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Friendship | Wind Against Current
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Friendship | Figments of a Dutchess
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Friendship « Monochrome
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Friendship « The Urge To Wander
- Weekly photo challenge: Friendship « Alice through the Macro Lens
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Friendship « Ruth E Hendricks Photography
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Friendship | The Retiring Sort
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Friends | IsobelandCat’s Blog
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Friendship « So where’s the snow?
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Friendship | Jumbled Contents Of My Head
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Friendship | the howler and me